Do to economic conditions, listed prices may not be accurate. More info here.
DR ATV Disc Harrow
33" Wide, for ATVs, UTVs, or Garden Tractors
Our ATV Disc Harrow is perfect for breaking up clods of soil after plowing to provide a smooth surface for planting. Will also chop up weed or old crop remainders.
Contact Us for Pricing
DR Compact Disc Harrow
This Disc Harrow is ideal for breaking up clods of soil after plowing, providing a smooth surface for planting game food plots, cover crops, or large vegetable gardens. Can also be used effectively to uproot and destroy weeds in sandy soils. Ten offset notched discs can be adjusted to dig as deep as 4".
- 36” wide overall, 33” working width
- 14″ notched steel discs are ⅛” thick steel
- 12” easy-rolling pneumatic tires
- Rugged 2” x 2” tubular steel, powder-coated frame
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 4”.
- 2” ball hitch attaches to most ATV’s, UTV’s, or garden tractors.
- 287 lbs.
- Pitch Adjustment (Turnbuckle)
- At-Home Trial: 6 Months
- Warranty: 2 Years