Strengthen and protect your health with Optivida Health’s Complete Essentials – The perfect blend of the highest potency whole food vitamins and minerals coupled with powerful detoxifying agents.
Did you know that according to the Center for Disease Control, nine out of ten Americans don’t get enough fruits and vegetables? Even if you are able to get the recommended daily allowance you still probably aren’t getting the amounts of vitamins and minerals your body actually needs. For many, this is hard to accept.
Right? An apple is an apple.
The answer to that question is “yes and no.” Yes, an apple is an apple but for produce grown today – the nutrient content is about 40% LOWER than identical produce grown 50 years ago when the original recommended daily allowances were created. This is due to genetic manipulation of plant genomes coupled with the high-density farming practices.
Let Complete Essentials Bridge the Gap
Start the transformation to a healthier you with Optivida Complete Essentials – packed with nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables from six major groups “essential” to feeling your best.
What’s in each jar:
- NO added sugars and less than 1 gram of sugar per serving
- Only 40 calories per serving.
- 100% daily value of 12 essential vitamins all sourced from non-GMO fruits & vegetables.
- NO synthetics, NO artificial colors, NO artificial flavors, NO artificial sweeteners, AND NO preservatives.
- Over 1 POUND of broccoli and 30 other fruits and vegetables in each jar of Complete Essentials.
- 8 detoxifying greens, grasses, and fruits.
- Over 20 plant-derived enzymes for optimal digestion, targeting difficult to digest proteins, gluten, and casein.
- 5 Billion CFU per serving from 15 strains of probiotics founded on four decades of pioneering research:
- DDS1 L. acidophilus – produces enzymes necessary for the digestion of proteins, fats, and lactose (milk sugar); synthesizes vitamin K and specifically inhibits E.coli; reduces diarrhea, urinary, and vaginal infections; enhances calcium metabolism; reduces cholesterol levels.
- L. brevis – helps support bowel function, improves immunity against the flu virus, acts as an anti-allergic, and helps reduce cholesterol and fatty liver.
- B. bifidum – produces vitamins B1, B6, B12 and folic acid and amino acids; inhibits pathogens such as salmonella, shigella, clostridium difficile, staphylococcus aureus, and campylobacter jejuni.
- L. paracasei – supports immune function, protects against candida albicans infection, improves gut health and helps prevent plaque regrowth.
- Bacillus coagulans – produces digestive enzymes and antioxidants, and acts as an antibiotic against drug resistant bacteria.
- L. reuteri – helps support gastrointestinal health, helps reduce the incidence of colic, synthesizes vitamin B12, helps inhibit Candida albicans, and acts as an anti-microbial.
- B. longum – may aid in treating ulcerative colitis, have anti-inflammatory effects, and help reduce gastrointestinal distress.
- L. bugaricus – produces beta-galactosidase, the enzyme needed to digest lactose (milk sugar); prevents the growth of salmonella and E. coli; has anticarcinogenic and antitumor characteristics; and produces lactic acid, which acts as an antibiotic in the gastrointestinal tract.
- L. plantarum – produces enzymes necessary for the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins; and produces lactic acid, the body’s natural antibiotic.
- L. rhamnosus – functions as an antioxidant; stimulates immune function; and aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- L. salivarius – produces the B vitamins, vitamin K, digestive enzymes, and lactic acid. It also inhibits many types of food poisoning.
- B. lactis – has an inhibitory effect against H. pylori, helps maintain bowel function, and supports immune function.
- S. thermophilus – produces beta-galactosidase, the enzyme needed to digest lactose (milk sugar) and has many anti-tumor properties; protects the body against salmonella and E. coli.
- L. casei – promotes inhibition of tumor cells, supports gut health and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- 2000 + milligrams of Probiotic promoting, nutrient optimizing Prebiotics
- 22 Whole Food Antioxidants and Botanicals
- Chia Seed – an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, helps lower blood pressure, improves satiety, assists in maintaining normal blood glucose levels and helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Flaxseed – rich in omega 3 fatty acids, high in fiber and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Aloe Vera – supports healthy cholesterol levels, assists in lowering blood glucose levels, and improves skin health and supports the digestion.
- Licorice Root – supports the respiratory system, soothes the stomach, stimulates the adrenal gland and enhances bile production.
- Parley Leaf – a rich source of antioxidants, supports kidney function, can act as a diuretic, helps boost metabolism, has anti-inflammatory effects, aids hormonal balance and improves insulin sensitivity.
- Ashwagandha Extract – acts as an adaptogen, supports immune function, enhances sexual desire, has anti-inflammatory effects and may lower blood pressure.
- Curcumin (Turmeric) Root and Extract – potent antioxidant, acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, reduces joint pain, inhibits cancer growth, improves brain function and protects against Alzheimer’s and related conditions.
- Cinnamon Extract – contains potent antioxidant compounds, demonstrates a superior ability to reduce fasting insulin, glucose, hemoglobin A1C, total cholesterol, and LDL cholesterol and enhances insulin sensitivity.
- Green Tea Extract – helps prevent lipid peroxidation, inhibits tumor growth, and acts as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – potent antioxidant, improves vascular flow and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ginger – aids in digestion, reduces stomach upset and nausea, reduces arthritis, muscle and joint pain, and may lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Cocoa – high in antioxidants, may lower blood pressure, increases blood circulation, supports learning and memory, improves insulin sensitivity, promotes healthy cholesterol levels and has mood enhancing effects.
- Peppermint Leaf – helps with stomach upset and indigestion, reduces stomach cramping with irritable bowel, reduces nausea, inhibits histamine production in allergies, supports a healthy respiratory system and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rose Hips – high in vitamin C, supports gastrointestinal function, improves immune health, high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hops Flower – promotes sleep, high in antioxidant flavonol compounds, anti-viral, supports brain health and may have anti-tumor effects.
- Orange Peel – potent antioxidant, high in vitamin C, supports healthy cardiovascular function, anti-inflammatory, reduces the effects of carcinogens and supports healthy metabolism.
- Garlic – lowers bad cholesterol, has anti-viral effects, high in antioxidants, may lower blood pressure, reduces atherosclerosis (plaque buildup), improves insulin sensitivity, inhibits tumor growth, detoxifying effects, and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cayenne Fruit – helps reduce joint and muscle pain, potent antioxidant effects, supports healthy digestion, linked to weight loss and fat reduction and improves circulatory health.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – high in antioxidants, improves metabolism, supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduces blood pressure, may inhibit weight gain.
- Fennel Seed – supports a healthy digestive system, reduces gas and bloating, supports heart health, high in antioxidants, inhibits tumor growth and supports respiratory function.
- Black Pepper Extract – enhances nutrient absorption and utilization, improves digestion, supports fat metabolism, acts as an expectorant in upper respiratory conditions and has anti-bacterial effects.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – acts as an adaptogenic, supports brain health, anti-depressant effects, and may improve cognitive functions like mental control and memory in those suffering from ADHD and other neurological conditions.
- Artichoke Leaf – acts as a prebiotic, supports healthy cholesterol levels, improves digestion and protects the liver against toxins.